NEW ALBUM: "ACOUSTIC" BY TIKEN JAH FACOLY

Friday, January 1, 2021

MIGHTYFUL13 - POETRY 2021


A collection of POETRY from
Mightyful13 Records

MIGHTYFUL13 POETRY is the revelation of Fitzroy Francis wise mind and inspiration. It is a medium by which knowledge is shared to uplift the oppress, the less fortunate and the neglected. Read and be fill wt the message so your life may change for the better.


MIGHTYFUL13 - POETRY

December 2021

Harness The Wind
by Fitzroy R. Francis

Unseen as it is
We can harness the wind
What it does or how it's felt
Conceptualize the thought
Thwarted many wraths
Fulvision its importance 
And the progress, it can bring
Resist the distraction
Acquire good education
It's the only thing that will help you through
In a time of doubt and insecurity
Keep the belief of surety
Knowing what it takes
Never to be break
Discouragement is not a choice
Keep firm and be wise
It's a virtue you'll realize
When trying is concise


I Am like A Tree 
by Fitzroy R. Francis

I am like a tree in the lonely woods
From the day I was given life
I am a survivor
Watered by the rain
Nurtured by the sun
Seeing a galaxy of stars
Further, above and beyond
I am like a tree in the wild
Growing up so humble as a child
Fulduring many coldsome nights
Survive various raging storms
I fuljoying it when it's calm
Resuscitation from nature's warmth.
I am like a tree in the midst of the open
Sheltered so many people without a token
But when my leaves are shedding
And all fruits are eaten
I remain the same
As I was in the beginning
I remain the to end
Standing alone on my own
Loneliness is my home. {FRF} 


November 2021

Ethiopia 
by Fitzroy R. Francis

Ethiopia, a cradle of civilization
The place where I n I want to be
It's the land of King Ras Tafari
He is the power of divine authority
There's no time for I n I
To involve in immorality
I n I know the African continent
Is the advent of Iration
Ethiopians be proud of yourself today
Its culture and its intrinsic stories
Don't be misled by dogma
Or divisive ideology
Emperor Haile Selassie I is reality
He trodded the earth in dignity
Rejects impunity
Advocate for African unity
Exalted Ethiopia through reforms
Never bow to conform
Be proud of your heritage
Togetherness can stop the carnage
It's a responsibility to act
No retreat or retract
Ethiopia the ancient land
The chronology of human
Liberated and strong
Striving for restoration.


Transformation
by Fitzroy R. Francis

Hating you or loving you
I know that you don't care
Unaffected by no one
Even if their opinion is sincere
The soul work you did
I will adhere
Yourself you own
And such power must be revered
Now that you are built
Nothing can break
Free from falling
Widely awake
Your recovery is magnificent
It gives clairvoyance
God doesn't like ugly
With beauty, you rise bodily
I accepted the transformation
With no malicious intention.

Loving you or hating you
I know that you don't care
But on this life journey
You are a dear friend within the sphere 
Life is the essence
Its teachings are concise
So as it unfolds
Gladly I behold
Although you don't care
My apprecilovetion for you is perpetually adored. 


October 2021

Strength Of A Woman
by Fitzroy R. Francis

As I journey through your mind
I found myself in a cul-de-sac
Thinking of what makes her happy
And things that never make her cry
Neither makes a difference
Or is it of any reference
Liberation is her declaration
Self-love consolidation
A strong woman of creation
Resisting all confusion
Independence and perseverance
Is the essence of her reverence
In a time of desolation
She resorts to reformation
Unaffected by intimidation
The true strength of a woman
Protecting her soul from invasion
She closed the conversation
Without any displeasure
Reading is her greatest leisure
One of life's greatest treasures. 


Love Awake
by Fitzroy R. Francis

I go to bed with you on my mind
Nothing can be so kind
Seeing you in my vision
In all life-making decision
Waking up in your reality
Restored my precision and sanity
Where you live in my thoughts
Your love you cannot be bought
I fuldure all your pain
With pleasure, we sustained
It doesn't matter if it's sun or rain
In any weather love is the same.

I went to sleep with you in my brain
Wake up with you, thinking again
Looking into your beautiful eyes
Admiring those sunshine smiles
Seeing the expression on your face
Love and respect must be embrace
Love is not only for lovers
But to love her like a flowers
Love is not just sex aroused
So treat her love like a rose
It doesn't have to break to build
Unite to fulfill
The feeling of euphoria is real
Is the ultimate utopia and zeal. 


September 2021

The Rainbow
by Fitzroy R. Francis

The rainbow is ours 
Let's claim it
Not because it's their symbol
We will never reject it
Its been here before they were born
And will remain after they are gone
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue Indigo and Violet
Incomparable, so don't you violate
The most unified colours of earth
And we know its worth
Have you ever seen its glamour kissing the sky
Then you will know why
When the rain clouds started to cry
Even if there's none to see
Water droplets fill the air
Rainbow cloud iridescence
Very much transparent
And if you don't remember
Recite, Rasta Organize Your Generation Beautifully In Victory. 


Royal Highness 
by Fitzroy R. Francis

Oh Royal Highness
More precious than gold
Yet just as a diamond
You are a beauty to behold
And if your intelligence got insulted
Someone will be scold
In life, there are many stories
Most has not been told
The protection of your temple
Is to purifying the soul
Your eyes are as lighting
To the weak in heart, it is frightening
Especially when they discovered
Your name is Charmin'

Oh Royal Highness
You are of the divine
It's such an inspiration
Chillax, drinking some wine
Silence is your virtue
You use it to conquer
But when you speak
It's as rolling thunder
This friendship we have
No one can put asunder
Respectfully always
Cause nothing lasts forever
And if we don't see things eyes to eyes
Love unites us together 


August 2021

A Millionaire On A Bicycle
by Fitzroy R. Francis

I saw a millionaire riding on a bicycle
So easy without fear
Beloved by those who knows him less
His love for life keeps him upful and bless
And having position and wealth
You are held under duress
He understand the struggle
And know it's a test
So from the goodness of his heart
He helps and do what's best.

I stop and think to myself
Why so many who owns nothing
Brag and boast most
Spending more than they have
Just to show off on another
Investing in disposable assets
While neglect education and economic
Craving for material gain
And have a noxious empty brain.

I saw a millionaire riding on a bicycle
So easy without fear
Beloved by those who knows him less
His love for life keeps him upful and bless
And having position and wealth
You are held under duress
He understand the struggle
And know it's a test
So from the goodness of his heart
He helps and do what's best. 


The Ravens (Birds)
by Fitzroy R. Francis

Life is not just eating food
But to be in a very good mood
It's more than shelter and clothes
These are basic principles I suppose
Neither just to work and pay bills
By them, you can be kill
Imagine the life of a ravens
Gathering together is their havens
Yet, neither sow nor reap
They have no storeroom to keep
Nor a stockroom in the fall
So they feed one and all
Black and bold I behold
Is a story to be told
Gracious as the stars
And if in danger with a stranger
Vigorously, like in a war
Some people say they are evil
The Ravens birds of God is no devil
They flocked the lawn together
Sharing love with each other
And when human come there way
They all just fly away.


July 2021

Unbeknownst 
by Fitzroy R. Francis

We were told that when we died
Heaven or Zion, we will go
We were told work for what we want
And never be in doubt
We were told in times of trouble
We must pray or chant
And if we see a shooting star
Unbeknownst to us
Make a wish
As the star is passing through
We were taught many unrelated things
Requires of us
Songs that we never sing
And when we question why it is so
We were told of some places to go
We heard that the half hasn't been told
But when we seek out our mistakes
We were often scolded
But what life's experience has unfolds
Is comforting to the souls. 


When Love Knocks 
by Fitzroy R. Francis

Don't be distorted
When love knocks on your heart
Prepare your mind
B'cause things will be fine
And if you are not mine
The feeling remains divine
Never be afraid of love
Embrace it when it comes
It's a comforter in times of distress
So no need to regress
Just know you are the best
In every and all contests
Your words make me blush
Captivated by your crush
And when I see your smile
It relaxes me all the time
Life is not the same
No blame or no game
I just need to be in your arms
Getting comforted by your charms. 


June 2021

The Tenants And The Landlords
by Fitzroy R. Francis

Some own the land
Some own the house
Some are fortunate to own both
The tenants pay rent
The landlord collects
If the rent is not paid
There is a predicament
And if it goes to the court
It can lead to eviction
The tenants pay the bills
The landowner pays the taxes
Most are landless
Many are homeless
Some living in the streets
While other living in a box
Not so lucky to have a hole to live
Just like a fox. 


Eunoia
by Fitzroy R. Francis

Good thinking is beautiful
It heal the minds
Wellness of thoughts
Is of the divine
Like a guiding light
It makes things bright
As we go along each day
We will never stray
Disagreeable views
United and amused
Respect yourself and others
And you'll never be abused
With Jah love and wisdom
We will never be confused
It's mind over matter
So avoid being bitter
Because in the scheme of things
We are working for the better. 


May 2021

Distribution 
by Fitzroy R. Francis

Boxes, boxes, boxes
Coming down the line
Reminds me of the days on the river Nile
Inbound to outbound
Products all around
From put-away to the pick
You have to be quick
Totes streaming along
Put Wallers get busy with the scan
Packers fill orders
Placing boxes on the line
Up, up, up they go
On the mezzanine is a show
Down, to the Panther they flow
Wrapped, sealed, and labeled
You have to be capable
Mistakes are not acceptable
Straight to the dock to be shipped
Distribution is the ultimate goal
To satisfy the customer's soul. 


Lesson And Wealth 
by Fitzroy R. Francis

The lesson is taught
Even if we don't learn
Wealth is accessible
Even if we don't earn
And for those who never
It's a major concern
The rich getting richer
As the struggle intensifies more
Striving for the highest in all we do
Deny trouble when it knocks on the door
The sky is our roof
Our bed is the floor
Yet, we never worried
Nor felt insecure
Together as one
We mediate
Tolerating each other
Irrespective of disparity. 
With love in our hearts
Wholly is fate.


April 2021

My
by Fitzroy R. Francis

My eyes see the sea
My ears hear the sound
My nose smells the scent
My feet walk in the sand
My hands touch the grains
My temple feeling the breeze
My mind sharing the thoughts
My life is how I live
My love is all I give
My journey has no destination
My time is not on a clock
My salvation is not of people
My blessings are of Jah


We
by Fitzroy R. Francis

We conceive
We born
We incarnate
We grow
We learn
We think
We school
We work
We play
We try
We fail
We struggle
We succeed
We achieve
We accomplish
We survive
We strive
We thrive
We stayed alive
We fuljoy life
We keep healthy
We aged
We get ill
We feel pain
We die
We get buried
We transmigrate
We leave a story
We are remembered. 


March 2021

I Walk With Love
by Fitzroy R. Francis

I walk with love slowly but surely
Making steps holy and boldly
No hatred on my mind
Steadily taking the time
Doing things nature's way
As I defined my stay
Being collective in what I say
So no one is misled or go astray

I walk with love looking above
Am in peace, like a dove
Thinking about below
Where we all must go
Watching the birds that fly
In a clear and beautiful sky
Seeking from within
Without causing a sin

I walk with love in Jah sight
Executing what is right
Fear no enemy or foe
Everything in life has a flow
Keep focus as I go
There's nothing more to show
And if the pendulum swing
Love will forever win. 


Twilight 
by Fitzroy R. Francis

Twilight sky I behold
It beautifies the soul
Sun's rays scattered and refracted light
Below the horizon as the day drew night
Only for minutes then out of sight
Fiery clouds are in great delight
Now I know it's eventide
So I relaxed my head
From a job well done
As I lay in bed
No noctambulate as the stars come out
Give thanks to Jah, I shout
Preparing for another day
Through meditation as I pray. 


February 2021


A Moonlight Night
by Fitzroy R. Francis

Sitting alone on a moonlight night
Sipping on some rootsy wine
Feeling the vybez of contentment
Thinking about life commitment
An embarking journey that's assigned
By Jah, who all things are designed
Glistening light reflects on the leaves
Shedding my mind of grieves
Oh what a wonderful time of relief
Holding steadfast in my faith and beliefs

In this changing time
We must never forget
The IvIness that created the InIverse
Through spiritual authority and vibration
The essential process of Creation
Jah Almighty involution
Male and Female evolution
Human reproduction by copulation
Jah Ras Tafari incarnation
Our Africaness is no illusions
Eyes seeing the moonlight
Is a thrill
Brings satisfaction so we can be fulfilled


A Seed Grows Silently
by Fitzroy R. Francis

A seed grows silently
With all due diligence
No direct light of the sun
Having a lot of fun
As it burst out of the soil
We can now see its toil
From germination to fruition
It's a fact and not fiction
Amidst the tension
Overcoming all contradiction
Nurture by the loving hands
With every protection
Heat, Air, and Water
Perfectly it comes together
Now rooted in the fertile land
Glory be to the Creation. 


January 2021


Children Of Orion
by Fitzroy R. Francis

We are the children of Orion
Ridding upon the moon and starz
We are the children of Tsion
Traveled on the wings of the wind
On the galactic chariots
Sailing from Pluto to Mars
Seeing constellation of starz
Consciously knowing who we are
Alnitak, Alnilam, and Mintaka
Together, they brighten the night sky
The cosmos is the ultimate high
Life can never die.

Incomprehensible we were
Could never be deter
Glossolalia we spoke
Metaphysics awoke
It's not a mythology
Learn of the undisputed chronology
Even in the Holy Bible, it was said
No one can open the Orion belt
Celestial located
Divinely protect
Humanity selected
We are the children of Orion
Descend in the physical realm
We are the children of Tsion
Ascend to where we belong, 
Whenever our work on earth has ended. 


Petrichor (Smell Of The Rain)
by Fitzroy R. Francis

Listening to it beating on the roof
Feeling it while getting wet is proof
Seeing if falls from the sky
As the leaves of the trees smile
When the raindrops splatter the ground
The petrichor odor comes around
Its scent travel quickly downwind
Alerting the people that rain is on the way
And if there is something special to say
I give thanks each and every day
It's no illusions in my head
I slept comfortably in my bed
As it watered the earth
The vegetation shows its worth
Aiding humanity
With sanity and sustainability
Its effervescence is inhalable
Clean and consumable
So irresistible 
I adore the variables. 


No comments:

Post a Comment