NEW ALBUM: "ACOUSTIC" BY TIKEN JAH FACOLY

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I-OCTANE - DISCOGRAPHY: (Reggae Singer)



I-OCTANE - PROFILE:

Singer: I-Octane
Job: Singer & Songwriter
Genre: Reggae/Dancehall

Biography:
Byiome Muir (Aka: I-Octane) born in Sandy Bay in Negril the western part of Jamaica in 1988, is a Reggae singer.
He began performing under the name 'Richie Rich' and aided by his hardcore dancehall lyrics, it wasn't long before he was introduced to famed producer Donovan Germaine of Penthouse Records. Spending time at Penthouse and rubbing shoulders with more established artists such as Buju Banton and Tony Rebel gave Richie the opportunity to hone his talent and really decide where he wanted to go with his new career choice. He decided to change his name from 'Richie Rich' to 'I-Octane'.

Three years after linking with Penthouse, I-Octane caught the interest of Arrows Recording Company. Junior Arrows approached him and ended up signing him to the label. This decision brought with it a lot of changes and Octane slowly began to make a name for himself. He transitioned from dancehall music to a more cultural vibe and his first hit single 'Stab Vampire' cemented his position as a notable reggae artist.

It seems that the success of 'Stab vampire' served as a catalyst to propel I-Octane forward. After that song went to number one and received the award for Video of the Year at the 'Excellence in Music Awards (EME), I-Octane put out hit after hit, winning over skeptics and gaining many new fans. In no time I-Octane was performing to his international fan base on his first European tour. Inevitably, he soon began to link with notable producers who were all clamoring to work with the young artist and his repertoire of hit songs broadened rapidly.

In 2010, he released the first Ep "I-Octane EP - My Life" on Tad's Record Label.
In 2011, the compilation of singles 'Thank You Father' was released by the japanese label 'Koyashi Haikyu'.
In February 2012, he released the first debut album "Crying To The Nation" on VP Records
In March 2018, I-Octane launches the new album "Love & Life".


I-OCTANE - OFFICIAL DISCOGRAPHY:

1) Albums:
.2011 - Thank You Father
.2012 - Crying To The Nation
.2014 - My Journey
.2018 - Love & Life


2) EPs:
.2010 - My Life EP
.2011 - Straight From The Heart Ep
.2012 - Jiggle Fi Me Ep
.2012 - My Story EP
.2013 - Rising To The Top Ep
.2013 - Rough up Road
.2014 - Special Edition EP


3) Singles:
Partial:
.2005 - Buju Banton "See Dem A Come Deh"/ I-Octane ‎"Substance" - [Rated R]
.2005 - T.O.K. "Crazy World"/ I-Octane & J. Carter ‎"Hard Tonight" - [Rated R]
.2007 - Stab Vampire - [Arrows]
.2007 - Beenie Man "Can't Defeat Mi"/ I-Octane ‎"Yu A Di Wife" - [Heart Of Love]
.2007 - Poverty - [No Doubt Records]
.2008 - Luciano "Love Means" / I Octane "Unfortunate" - [Master Records]
.2008 - I-Octane "All Alone"/ Teflon "Don't Play The Music" - [Jam II Records]
.2008 - Different Page - [Rated R, 2008] & [Arrows, 2009]
.2008 - Sow Life Seed - [Danger Zone Records]
.2009 - Lose A Friend - [Truckback Records]
.2009 - Want That Nuff - [Krush Proof Muzik]
.2009 - Hurt Mi (I-Octane & Spraga Benz) - [Arrows Recording]
.2009 - Gold Rush Riddim (I-Octane & Denyque) - [Arrows Recording]
.2010 - Missing You - [Cashflow]
.2010 - One Love - [Suncycle Digital]
.2010 - No Love Inna Them - [Cashflow]
.2010 - Lost Our Way - [Donsome Records]
.2011 - Burn dem Bridge - [Genius Productions]
.2011 - I Octane "My Place"/ Konshens "Tear The Road" - [Maximum Sound]
.2011 - L.O.V.E. Y.O.U. - [VP Records]
.2011 - Crying for the Nation - [Scikron Entertainment/Big Yard Music Group]
.2012 - Keep On Walkin' - [Legend 27 LLC]
.2012 - Sad Days Again - [PayDay Music Group]
.2012 - Run Mi Out - [Twelve 9 Records/Dynasty Records]
.2012 - My Problem Gone - [Koyashi Haikyu]
.2013 - Senorita - [Twelve 9 Records & Vision House]
.2013 - Stay Above Crime - [Sounique Records]
.2013 - Gal a Gimmi Bun - [eanizzle Records/Troyton Music]
.2013 - Gal Anthem - [Razz N Biggy]
.2013 - Wuk Up Yuh Body - [Markus Records]
.2013 - Lighters Up (Alaine & I-Octane) - [DJ Frass Records]
.2013 - I Octane "We Found Love"/ Christopher Martin "Yes I Can" - [Chimney Records]
.2013 - I-Octane "Buss A Blank"/ Demarco "Money" - [Armz House Records]
.2013 - Dat Cyah Gwaan - [Markus Records]
.2013 - Love You Like I Do - [Tad's Records]
.2014 - Poverty (In Dub) - [Kingston Songs]
.2014 - Hot Spot - [Markus Records]
.2017 - Dem Vex - [Jones Ave Records - JWonder 21st]


I-OCTANE - DISCOGRAPHY:
____________________________

1) Albums:

.2011 - Thank You Father
(Original Press):
"Thank You Father" 2011 - (Original Version)
Tracks:
1) Intro. 2) No Love Inna Them. 3) Thank You Father. 4) Badmind Fi The Year. 5) Why Man Kind A Gwaan So. 6) Missing You [Remix] - [Feat. Assasin]. 7) Short Term Memory. 8) Puff It. 9) Who Fool Dem. 10) Nuh Ramp Wid. 11) Man Inna The House. 12) Topic Of The Day. 13) Nah Wash [too Licky Licky]. 14) Try Love Again. 15) Missing You.
[Label: Koyashi Haikyu JPN (Cd: 2011)]
__________________________________________________________

.2012 - Crying To The Nation
(Original Press):
"Crying To The Nation" 2012 - (Original Version)
Tracks:
1) Rules Of Life. 2) Help I Please. 3) Vanity Will Come. 4) Nuh Love Inna Dem. 5) Puff It. 6) No More Violence. 7) System A Beat Dem. 8) Zion Awaits. 9) L.O.V.E.Y.O.U. 10) Missing You [Remix] - [Feat. Agent Sasco]. 11) Once More. 12) The Master's Plan. 13) Lose A Friend. 14) All We Need Is Love [Feat. Tarrus Riley]. 15) Space For All Of Us [Feat. Alborosie]. 16) Crying To The Nation.
[Label: Vp (Cd: 2012)(Digital Release: 2012)]

Buy Album at ITunes
__________________________________________________________

.2014 - My Journey
(Original Press):
"My Journey" 2014 - (Original Version)
Tracks:
1) Time Will Come. 2) Million Miles Away. 3) Stepping In The Name Of Love. 4) Babylon. 5) It's Alright [Feat. Gentleman]. 6) Love You Like I Do. 7) I Will Be There. 8) Mamma. 9) Pressure. 10) Jah Jah Warrior. 11) A Yah Wi Deh [Feat. Ky-Mani Marley]. 12) Lighters Up [Feat. Alaine]. 13) My Story. 14) Blood A Go Run. 15) Jah Jah Mission. 16) Burn It
[Label: Tad's Records (Cd: 2014)(Digital Release: 2014)]

Buy Album on  iTunes - GooglePlay - Amazon
__________________________________________________________

.2018 - Love & Life
(Original Press):
"Love & Life" 2018 - (Original Version)
Tracks:
1) Up to We. 2) Pretty Loud (feat. J Boog). 3) Let Me Love You. 4) Love to See You Dance (feat. Demarco). 5) Passionate Love. 6) Nothing in Common. 7) Unfair Games (feat. Yanique). 8) If You Think You're Lonely Now (feat. Romain Virgo). 9) Heart Breaker. 10) I Don't Wanna Know (feat. Shaggy). 11) Girl's Dem Into We. 12) Time Line. 13) Private Policy. 14) Sexiness. 15) When You're in Love. 16) Success (T.I.M.E). 17) Love Life. 18) One Chance (feat. Ginjah). 19) Weh Di Fire Gone.
[Label: Conquer The Globe (Cd: 2018)(Digital Release: 2018)]

Buy Album on  iTunes - GooglePlay - Amazon

__________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________


2) EPs:

.2010 - My Life EP
(Original Press):
"My Life EP" 2010 - (Tad's Record) - (EP with 8 Tracks)
Reissue: "My Life EP" 2011 - (Tad's Record) - (EP with 9 Tracks)
Reissue: "My Life EP" 2011 - (Tad's Record) - (EP with 10 Tracks)
Reissue Cd: "My Life " 2014 - (Tad's Record)
Editions:

"My Life EP" 2010 - (EP with 8 Tracks)
Tracks:
1) My Life. 2) Mama You Alone. 3) Lose A Friend. 4) Missing You. 5) Thank You Father. 6) Puff It. 7) Lost Our Way. 8) Poverty.
[Label: Tad's Record (Digital Release: 2010]

Reissue: "My Life EP" 2011 - (EP with 9 Tracks)
Tracks:
1) My Life. 2) Mama You Alone. 3) Lose A Friend. 4) No More. 5) Missing You. 6) Thank You Father. 7) Puff It. 8) Lost Our Way. 9) Poverty.
[Label: Tad's Record (Digital Release: 2011]

Reissue: "My Life EP" 2011 - (EP with 10 Tracks)
Tracks:
1) My Life. 2) Mama You Alone. 3) Lose A Friend. 4) No More. 5) Missing You. 6) Thank You Father. 7) Puff It. 8) Lost Our Way. 9) Poverty. 10) Thank You Father.
[Label: Zojak Worldwide (Digital Release: 2011]

Reissue: "My Life" 2014 - (Cd)
Tracks:
1) My Life. 2) My Story. 3) Thank You Father. 4) Mama You Alone. 5) Lose A Friend. 6) Missing You. 7) Burn Dem Bridge. 8) Love Di Vibes. 9) Wine & Jiggle. 10) Jiggle Fi Mi. 11) Puff It.
[Label: Tad's Record (Cd: 2014]
__________________________________________________________

.2011 - Straight From The Heart Ep
(Original Press):
"Straight From The Heart Ep" 2011 - (Original Version)
Tracks:
1) Burn Dem Bridge. 2) Blood A Go Run. 3) Crime A Rise. 4) Falling. 5) Example For The Poor. 6) My Problems Gone.
[Label: Destine Media (Digital Release: 2011)]
__________________________________________________________

.2012 - Jiggle Fi Me Ep
(Original Press):
"Jiggle Fi Me Ep" 2012 - (Original Version)
Tracks:
1) Jiggle Fi Me. 2) Love Di Vibes. 3) Load Di Thing Dem. 4) My Story. 5) Money We Want. 6) Burn Dem Bridge. 7) Blood A Go Run. 8) Cyaan Do We Nutten. 9) Sinking Sand. 10) Loud Mouth. 11) Lowe Mi.
[Label: Tad's Record (Digital Release: 2012)]
__________________________________________________________

.2012 - My Story
(Original Press):
"My Story" 2012 - (Original Version)
Tracks:
1) My Story. 2) Fake Frenz. 3) A Fool Dem. 4) Belt Miss A Loop. 5) No More. 6) Table Turn.
[Label: Dj Frass Records (Digital Release: 2012)]
__________________________________________________________

.2013 - Rising To The Top Ep
(Original Press):
"Rising To The Top Ep" 2013 - (Original Version)
Tracks:
1) Bun DI Trees. 2) Woman MI Love. 3) Stay Above Crime. 4) We Love DI Vibes.
[Label: SoUniqueRecords (Digital Reelase: 2013)]
__________________________________________________________

.2013 - Rough up Road
(Original Press):
"Rough up Road" 2013 - (Original Version)
Tracks:
1) Badmind Dem a Pree. 2) Do Road Rough. 3) Nuh Trust None. 4) Double Trouble. 5) Mama Food Put On. 6) Try Offa Mi.
[Label: Markus Records (Digital Reelase: 2013)]
__________________________________________________________

.2014 - Special Edition EP
(Original Press):
"Special Edition EP" 2014 - (Original Version)
Tracks:
1) Lost Our Way. 2) Nuh Frighten We. 3) Poverty. 4) Nuh Frighten We (Acoustic). 5) Poverty (Acoustic). 6) Poverty (In Dub).
[Label: Kingston Songs (Digital Reelase: 2014)]

__________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________


I-OCTANE - CONTACTS:
Facebook
YouTube Channel
Website: www.ioctanemusic.com


I-OCTANE "Love You Like I Do" - (Official Video)


I-Octane "Wine And Jiggle" - (Official Video)


___________________________________

I-OCTANE's Discography, compiled by:
Weststar
__________________________________


1 comment: