NEW ALBUM: "ACOUSTIC" BY TIKEN JAH FACOLY

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Anthony Leonard Pierre “Christmas Comes (67)" - Song Credit (translator)


"Christmas Comes (67)" by Antony Leonard Pierre

Song taken from the album "The Black Fruit" - Cd (5/15/2015)
Vocal performance by Anthony Leonard Pierre
Eugene Grey - Guitar(s), Keyboards, Bass, Percussions
Karl Wright - Drums
Fitzroy Forrest, Marie “Twiggi” Gittens - Background Vocals

Eugene Grey
Tropical Isle Recording Studio, Inc.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

King James
II Netwerkz Music Group
Durham, North Carolina U.S.A.

Karl Wright
Output Studio
Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Mixing and Mastered by:
King James II
Netwerkz Music Group
Durham, North Carolina U.S.A.

Cast:
Lourdes Gonzalez
Anthony Davis
Stephanie Rosado
John Whitfield
Alfredo Corral
Hannah Strohmeyer
Andrey Schambach
Landon Mirisciotti
Gigi PreJean
Kadar Pierre

Video Filmed Shejan Ledezma and Kadar Pierre.
Edited by Kadar Pierre / LionZDen
Music video by (P) (C) 2013 Anthony Leonard Pierre / Ital Corner.


"Christmas Comes (67)" -  Song Credit (translator)

I’m (wishing you … a merry, merry “christmas” … My Dear)2x
“christmas” comes
but once a year - however
My Love for You
comes each and every day
My Dear
look under
the “christmas” tree
see what fa’da “christmas”
brings for You
stick by Me
and feel how much Love
in My Heart, I have for You.   Merry, merry “christmas”
merry, merry “christmas” … My Dear - look ..!
Its cold outside
and everybody is
sharing and opening
the merriment of the season and gifts
with each other - but
Our secret Love
is inside Our Hearts
to be shared
with no other - for
if We should let them know
they will try to tear Us
apart - to their selfish satisfactions
so no-one
not even father “christmas” knows
how Our secret Love - BURNS.   I’m (wishing you
a merry, merry “christmas” … My Dear)2x - hey ..!
Woman
I want You to know
although it’s cold outside
there’s a fire burning
deep within My Heart
a passion to have You
in comfort in My Arms   To warm
a need to be with You    both our “christmases” … Dear - yes ..!
each and every day - so
stick by Me
and let Our secret Love - GROWS.

“christmas” comes
but once a year - conversely
My Love for You
rejuvenates each and every morning
My Dear
look under
the “christmas” tree   Hurry an’ (sneek a’ peek ..!)2x
see what fa’da “christmas”
brings for You ... from Me
if only they knew
it’s from whom.  They would be “sneakingly” jealous
so jealous of you an’ Me … My Dear ..!
Everyone is in the merriment of the season
sharing a token with each other -
stick by Me
and feel how much Love
in My Heart - I have for You
although it’s cold outside
there’s a fire burning
deep within My Heart   Burning for You ..!
a caring thought Burning in “gladment” - for You an’ Me
about You    yeah ..!
a desired feeling
to have You
a cry for You
I am yearning   My darling Baby, (yes I do ..!)2x - so
stick by Me
and let Our secret Love
BURNS   let it burn … burns
and agree to Our budding Confidence
GROWTH   let it grow … grows
and let Our lantern spills to a wildfire
ILLUMINATING. Oh, merry, merry “christmas”
merry, merry “christmas” … My Dear - note!
“christmas” comes
but once a year - still
My Love for You
comes each and every day
My Dear
(A’ hope Yuh didn’t think
I’ve forgotten
what to Me
Your bubblin’ Spirit means.)2x


Check out:
Anthony Leonard Pierre's Song lyrics, Profile & Discography on Reggaediscography



No comments:

Post a Comment