NEW ALBUM: "ACOUSTIC" BY TIKEN JAH FACOLY

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

She's My Heart Riddim by Nicko Rebel Music


She's My Heart Riddim by Nicko Rebel Music

In December 2011, Nicko Rebel Music makes their debut with the first riddim compilation from Nicko Rebel. Titled "She's My Heart," this riddim is the definition of contemporary one drop, with a melodic bassline made to takeover radio and dancehalls worldwide.

Consisting of an All Star cast of veterans such as Voicemail, Lutan Fyah, Delly Ranx, Nikesha Lindo, and Pressure Buss Pipe, as well as talented upcoming artists such as Toi, Teflon, and Alexander Star. This riddim is sure to please reggae and dancehall fans and critics alike. Aside from the great vocal talent on the riddim.

She's My Heart also contains a great ensemble of musicians who helped Nicko Rebel in the composition of this masterpiece. With live guitar leads played by guitar aficionado, Marc Solomon, elegant string lines played by the young violin prodigies, Sons-of-Mystro, and a captivating bassline assisted by the talented Maroon Riddimz, She's My Heart is the riddim that will be a riddim that makes a staple in the industry.

She's My Heart Riddim is now available also on CD at JamaicanProductsUsa.com

Album track list:
1) Alexander Star "My Queen"
2) Pressure Buss Pipe "Let Love Grow"
3) Toi "Collide"
4) Voicemail "Would You Forgive Me"
5) Nikeisha Lindo "This is What I'll Do"
6) Delly Ranx feat. Gabrille Foster "Baby Cry"
7) Lutan Fyah "Where I'm From"
8) Teflon "Fight the Youths"
9) Nicko Rebel "She's My Heart Riddim Version"
Label: Nicko Rebel Music (Digital Release: 2011)(Cd: 2013)

Buy CD at JamaicanProductsUsa.com
Buy Digital Release on GooglePlay - Amazon - Itunes - Emusic


Alexander Star "My Queen" [Official Music Video]


Toi "Collide" [Official Music Video]



NICKO REBEL MUSIC - CONTACT:
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube Channel
Website: www.nickorebelmusic.com

______________________

Return to page: REVIEWS
______________________

No comments:

Post a Comment