NEW ALBUM: "ACOUSTIC" BY TIKEN JAH FACOLY

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Anthony Leonard Pierre "One a Wi (5) [Version 2]" - Song Credit (translator)


"One a Wi (5) [Version 2]" by Anthony Leonard Pierre

Song taken from the album "Row" - Cd: (4/17/2015)
Vocal performance by Anthony Leonard Pierre
Written by Anthony Leonard Pierre
Music by: Danny Brownie

Recording Enginner:
Danny Brownie
My Favorite Room
Kingston, Jamaica W.I.

Mixing and Mastering engineer:
King James II
Netwerkz Music Group
Durham, North Carolina U.S.A.

Video Filmed and edited by Chi Brown / Cyclopedia Creative Media
Music video by (P) (C) 2013 Anthony Leonard Pierre / Ital Corner


"One a Wi (5) [Version 2]" - Song lyrics (translator):

Hey jon’crow
top fart through yuh rib an’ ‘ear dis
if a’wyan a’Wi lef’
de’wyan a’Wi
got’ta be - free
if de’love inna yu’ h’art
a’nuh fe’Wi
set - de’wyan a’Wi - FREE
I and I … I, I, I -- and I
all a’Wi
got’ta be - free
if a’wyan a’Wi lef’
DE’WYAN -- GOT’TA  BE -- FREE.

Hear this - “BABYLONIAN~BWOY”
table a’guh tu’n … right ‘round
den I and I
Little Ones
break down
yu’r political - social - economical
religious -- BUMBO~OLE’S
spiritual - physical an’ mental
al~l~l dem racist boundaries
DES~troy -- FOREVER
all dem t’ings
been keepin’ - I down
divide - I an’I
so long - too long
“slave” driv~ER  DESTROY
yuh theologian structures
a’suh yu’r tables tu’n back
NO  MORE -- FOREVER
WI  READY - FI  FIGHT ---- AGAIN.

Mi Brethrens
BEFORE  I
a’sey Dem sey
prayers a’guh an’ser
one day
I an’I rule -- all over

PROPHECY  SAY
I rule - I free
I and I - RULING  FRE~E~E~E~E … suh
fe prophecy reveal(ing)
I an’I - all a’Wi - enough is enough (are)
READY - TO  FIGHT - AGAIN.

A’ hope yu’r gettin’
wha’ I’man mean
de’forces join-up
ARMED
army-style and ready
de’Youts - nuttin’ fe’lose and are
mentally acclaimed - Black is Black
WI  READY - FI  FIGHT - AGAIN.

De’Youts’ are the victims of generations’ gap
had enough - PUSHED back
against de’walls of oppression
deprived
of Their Rite-Of-Passage - NOW
realizing this carnage -- are    dem Youts are
standing firm
willing an’ able
ready fe teck ov’a
to change Wi Future ... FOREVER
de’Young Bloods - rightfully so
in “vexated” but legitimate anger
blood inna Wi eyes - nuttin’ fe’lose (are)
READY - TO  FIGHT - AGAIN.

Mamma
Black Mothers prayed
not in vain
I and I - “suff~ared”
not in vain
for de’Pickney Dem
dem inheriting the legacies
of them -- “good-old-days”
with a conscience a-fixed on NEVER again
sumady a’guh fe~e~el iee (are)
WI  READY - FI  FIGHT - AGAIN.

All yu’ - ISIMS  AN’  SKISIMS
political - economical
social -- shit~stems
GONE    from I, I, I, I
dem gone from I’man’s    dis Dau’ta’s
Mentality -- as Wi ‘ave studied and are intend(ing)
constitutional
parliamentary laws
DOOM - wid amen
so NEVER  AGAIN
by de’guns
the deceptions of religions
or the fashions of
capital or commun-isims
by no means
you - RULE
su’wha’ … SETTLE  “BUSHAUH”  YU’SELF
yuh likkle BATTY~BWOY
yuh likkle piss’nu tail~self “caucasiatic” gal
I an’I - in forthright defiance
breakin’ from the bondages of
of poli-tricks of religions (are)
READY - TO  FIGHT - AGAIN.

‘Cause
if de’love inna yu’ h’art
a’nuh fe’Wi
yuh bet’ta
set - de’wyan a’Wi - FREE
“slave” driver
table a tur~r~rn
I  Way
Mi Pickney’s Way
never
to tu’n back - again
ME~EANS
I an’I free - continually
THROUGH  DE’REST OF  IRATION
de’Future wid a’ renewed realization
standin’ on the Spirituality of an Ancestral Past
reaffirming Liberation to Progeny
WI  READY - FI  FIGHT - AGAIN.

An’ Wi doung know
dat
a’ likkle bit’a blood
a’fe shed
as Wi pennie de’fact
dat
Life -- in dis form
is NOT to trod de’Akkompong - forever
but to ‘live’ inna wyan way
dat … will benefit and uplift
Future Endeavours
A’ sey
Wi know sey
Life -- in dis form
must go through - transitions
revaluating fe uplift Life an’ Livity
dat … will benefit
de’Pickney Dem Ventures
suh Wi knowing and drawing the bloodlines of europe (are)
READY - TO  FIGHT - AGAIN.

The oppression
of Blacks
by the theology
of “capitalism” in the west
the enslavement
of Blacks
upon Black Continent
by the communism - of “Islam”
politics and religions
allied forces
in de’planned
annihilation
of Black’s
a Cultural Existence
circumvented by the caucasians to
indoctrinate an ideology
it’s theology - using de’devices
of poli-tickin’
to oppress
suppress and institute an enslavement - as
everywhere dey ‘ave landed
the Land lays banished

CURSED ... by the sweat of
their evil - self-centered
racist ... intent
Elder’s Accountability
done show Wi
a’who is - to be blamed
in dis melanin of mental war
wid an opened eye
Wi got to know - WHO
who a’de real - enemy
suh Wi focus an’ ready
kiba de’fools dem inna Wi way
WI  READY - FI  FIGHT - AGAIN.

We de’Blacker
by lineage - evolutionary physique
by heritage - by accountability
‘ave survived de’invasion, capture, storage
de’stockage and torn-apart
Wi ‘ave survived de’auction, humiliation
de’exploitation an’ indoctrination
Wi ‘ave survived de’puttin’-up to and with
de’lies an’ hypocrisies
We de’Blacker - surviving the “slavery” industry
of theological indoctrinations
Survival is - a VICTORY  AIM!
caucasia - you’ve pulled the trigger
consequently, the guillotine drops
nevertheless, you still cannot assassinate My Desire
to be victorious over your theological deceptions
suh knowledgeable, capable an’ schooled (are)
READY - TO  FIGHT - AGAIN.

Wi tired a’dem
christians, islam, rasta-isims
buddha, cou’da, shud’a
whatever - Wi tired
time fe’Wi fight
fe fe’Wi iriginal Black Rites!
yuh cannot enslave - forever
the Minds of a People as enough is enough
dash-wey faith an’a use coherency (are)
WI  READY - FI  FIGHT - AGAIN.

Basically - Wi tired a’dis
blood~klaat fuckery man
enough is bumbo~klaat enough yuh nuh
su’wha’:
fe yu’r own good - caucasia
IF  A’WYAN  A’WI  LEF’
yuh bet’ta
SET -- DE’WYAN  A’WI -- FREE
chat ‘bout ... yuh
kratches~plate - cock~suckin’ - mother~dutty~choes yuh
this war
of Black Mental Emancipation
jolts the FREEDOM
I an’I  Aspires!
suh Wi fed-up an’ determined - wid blood inna Wi eyes (are)
READY - TO  FIGHT - AGAIN.

‘Tory a’COM’
to bump
seen
tek warnin’
iron sharpeneth iron
tire nuh bu’n
jus’ suh
blood a’guh run
kakin’
to de’ground
teeth
a’tear-up top - gum
wid bawlin’
su’wha’:
if de’love inna yu’ h’art
a’nuh fe’Wi
yuh bet’ta
set - de’wyan a’Wi - FREE
yuh dutty bumbo~klaat yuh
tek pressure
Wi fightin’
fe’Wi Liberty
Wi fightin’
to be free
Wi fightin’
AGAIN -- AGAIN.


Anthony Leonard Pierre "One a Wi (5) [Version 2] - (Official Video)



Check out:
Anthony Leonard Pierre's Song lyrics, Profile & Discography on Reggaediscography


No comments:

Post a Comment